Role and Responsibilities
- A Data Analyst job description should include, but not be limited to
- Designing and maintaining data systems and fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
- Collecting and interpreting data. Mining data from multiple sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be interpreted in the reports.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets and Analysing results for trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business, working alongside the business and management team to establish business needs.
- Collaborating with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- Creating appropriate documentation for the stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in data analytics.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Logical thinking, Problem-solving, Curiosity about data, Basic mathematical abilities, Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
About Job Offer
No of Positions