Scrum Master will be responsible for managing high-visibility projects using Agile methods that cross multiple programs and functions and will coordinate and manage complex enterprise-level projects, which consist of multiple Agile teams and/or require integration with other activities outside the scope of the Agile teams, as well as tactical execution to plan. Looking forward to candidates who are ready to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Facilitate the Scrum process for the development team, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives
- Execute effective communication mechanisms and messages to keep team members and stakeholders engaged and informed.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Work with the development team to identify and remove any impediments that may hinder their progress.
- Work with Agile and traditional project management principles and practices; ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Ensure the delivery teams are practicing agile methodology and software engineering best practices
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it