Dart, Flutter, Android, iOS, Java/Kotlin, swift/objective-c, Git, Firebase, Rive
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and build sophisticated and interactive apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Suggest space and time efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Write unit tests for the App.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Android and iOS applications development with at least 3 years of strong experience using Flutter.
- Strong experience in consuming native iOS and Android features in Futter application using native bridge.
- Strong in maintaining Development standards and best practices.
- Strong understanding of application security principles.
- App development experience in Travel/e-commerce domain.
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles/programming
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS and Android applications with backend services.
- Experience with working with JSON, XML data.
- Knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs like Maps, audio/video streaming & animations.
- Experience with Payment SDKs/API integration with Flutter App.
- Experience with integrating social platforms in Flutter App.
About Job Offer
Senior Flutter Developer
5 to 10 Years
No of Positions