Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Mongo DB, Cloud platforms (OCI, AWS, GCP, Azure), ELK Stack, CI/CD pipeline, Git, Jenkins, Shell & python scripting, Linux, RabbitMQ
Role and Responsibilities
- The DevOps Engineer will be part of the SRE & DevOps function at Mondee. This role will help define a DevOps/SRE strategy work closely and collaboratively with existing DevOps and Engineering team to drive adoption of DevOps/SRE practices at Mondee.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience developing operational-based tools, managing hybrid/multi-cloud environments in a highly available, fault tolerant, large scale, and global organization.
- Create the DevOps roadmap and drive its implementation to enable teams to deliver expected outcomes of a DevOps operating model at scale
- Baseline current DevOps capabilities within Mondee and provide roadmap targets for near term and future state DevOps adoption. Provide metrics to Sr. Leadership on progress.
- Deep understanding and experience with technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, MongoDB, ELK Stack, CI/CD pipeline on Cloud platforms (OCI, AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Consulting, education and mentoring team members and leaders across the organization in DevOps practices (drive the DevOps culture)
- Provide guidance on adoption of modern application paradigms including containers, microservices, event streaming, chaos engineering
- 4+ years’ experience in IT, DevOps tools and processes including CI/CD, security, monitoring and alerting and source control
- A deep technical understanding of the intersection of development and operations (DevOps), monitoring and management tools, as well as deployment processes and tools.
- Strong leadership skills to collaborate across multiple technology and development teams in order to champion and drive the DevOps strategy Experience with cloud architecture and frameworks and experience successfully delivering cloud-based solutions.
- Experience in Linux administrator with shell & python scripting Experience in automation tools Terraform/Ansible.
- Creation of Docker files , Kubernetes & Docker Administration Cloud Infra Management on a public cloud Environments like Oracle/AWS/Azure RabbitMQ Server Configuration & Administration & MongoDB Server Configuration & Administration
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis on Production issues Monitoring tools like Nagios/new relic/Elastic APM/SolarWinds
Log Monitoring Tools like Elastic Stack (file beat, metric beat, heartbeat)/ Splunk Experience with containerization
strategies and CI/CD pipeline design.
- Experience with tools such as Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, etc.
About Job Offer
Sr DevOps Engineer
No of Positions